Insung S. Choi's Lab, KAIST-CHEM
Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters
Neelesh Shrivastava and his group
6) Environmental status report of Chandrapur- Maharashta Pollution Control Board- A major source of inspiration to carry out the analysis work.
7) Guidelines for Water Quality MonitoringCentral Pollution Control Board, India
8) WHO's Drinking Water Standards
Staff Profile - City University of Hong Kong
After analysis it has been observed that ground water quality of most of the zones are not suitable for drinking water and deteriorates from rainy to winter season due to increase in microbial activity thereby highlighting the major issue of drinking water availability and measures to be adopted due to growing industrialization and unhealthy human activities.
Key words: Ground water, Physico- Chemical characteristics, Pollution, Water Quality Index
1) Report on Environment Action Plan of Chandrapur by Pollution Control Board
2) Indian standard drinking water, Specification (First Revision) IS-10500:1991.
Magnetic nanoparticles - Wikipedia
focused on applying its phenotyping technologies to accelerate the pharmaceutical discovery and development process and enable the precise diagnosis and personalized treatment of disease."SuNyx"Functional surfaces with optimised wetting and optical properties are the core technology of SuNyx Surface Nanotechnologies, a recent spin-off of the Bayer Corporation."SUSS MicroTecmanufacturer and supplier of precision microelectronics equipment for the manufacturing and R&D environments.
Magnetic nanoparticles are a class of ..
leader in the development of carbon nanotube-based membrane electrode assemblies (MEA's)."Pars Environmental NanoFeTM remediation technology for soils and groundwater.